We are the original Online Appraisal Service, established in 1996 and have been providing Antique Appraisals for Insurance, Estate, Tax & Probate purposes since 1959.
Specialized reference information regarding Antique Appraisals is expensive and often difficult to find at your local library or bookstore. Professional appraisers fee’s range from $75.00 to $400.00 per hour, we charge a flat fee of $18.95 per item
How do we get our appraisal information?
- We monitor all the major Auction Houses world wide for the most up to date sales results.
- We monitor Auction sales results from several Online Auctions daily and add these results weekly to our database.
- We subscribe to all the Major & Minor Antique & Collectible trade publications.
- Our Reference library is constantly growing, some of our books about Antique collecting & restoration date to the 1820’s
- We regularly participate in Roadshow type events, shows and auctions to maintain contact with those in the trade.
What will my appraisal look like?
We use the same research methods for our Online Appraisals as we do for our regular appraisals.for Insurance, Tax or Estate purposes we follow the USPAP guidelines (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice). Note that our appraisals are based on the images and information, therefore are Hypothetical and for your personal use only.